Whats in this face serum?
Face Serum Ingredients: Cold-pressed Grapeseed Oil, Cold-Pressed Rose-hip Seed Oil, Vitamin-E Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oils.
How do I use it?
- Shake bottle before applying to your skin. The glycerin and oils don’t mix… like oil & water.
- Pour a small amount (2-3 drops) of the product into your hands. Don’t be afraid to add more if needed!
- Rub your palms together and apply the product to your face.
- This product should be absorbed into the skin within 5-10 mins. (If you use too much, your skin will feel greasy!)
- Store product in a cool place away from the sunlight.
- Do not get the product in your eyes.
What Are The Benefits of Grapeseed Oil?
Many of grapeseed oil’s skin benefits are due to vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids. Free radicals and environmental factors like sun, wind, and pollution can damage your skin. They may increase the signs of aging, cause dry skin, and discoloration.
Vitamin E attacks free radicals. So it may help improve your skin when applied directly to your skin. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids are crucial to skin health and appearance. Additionally, omega-6 fatty acids are necessary for your skin’s natural barrier. The main fatty acid in grapeseed oil is linolenic acid. This fatty acid may help reduce inflammation in the skin’s middle and outer layers.